segunda-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2011

Linda *o*



Look at me

You may think you see
Who I really am
but you'll never know me
everyday it's as if I play a part
now I see if I wear a mask
I can fool the world
but I cannot fool my heart

Who is that girl I see
staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show
who I am inside

I am now
in a world
where I have to hide my heart
and what I believe in
but somehow
I will show the world
what's inside my heart
and be loved for who I am

who is that girl I see
staring straight back at me
why is my reflection
someone I don't know
must I pretend that i'm
someone else
for all time?
when will my reflection show
who I am inside?

there's a heart
that must be free
to fly
that burns
with a need to know
the reason why

why must we all conceal
what we think
and how we feel
must there be a secret me
I'm forced to hide
I won't pretend that i'm
someone else
for all time
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside



Ps: Eu A-M-O as princesas da Disney, e não, não acho isso vergonhoso,nem acho coisa de bebe, a Mulan é uma das minhas preferidas juntamente com a Bela e a Fera. Essa musica em especial eu amo e resolvi compartilhar com vocês. Beijos :*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário